Playing with paint and brushes is a lot of fun!
But believe me I have heard people want to throw away, burn, slash their paintings because of this phase all art-making people go through.
It's when you think your painting is worse than all the chaos in the world put together.
It's not a fun place and you think your painting will never amount to anything.
JB, THE NON-ARTIST TAKES MRS. ROOSEVELT'S ADVICE AND GOES FOR IT!
Get ready as you follow JB, the non-artist's journey.
It's a tale of a man who was too busy to paint last week. Last night, he vowed to spend 30 minutes at the easel. Because so much time had passed, he felt uneasy but he journeyed on!
Click on the video below to see what happens. Cry with him, rejoice with him!
5 THINGS YOU LEARNED FROM THIS VIDEO
1. You don't need much time to make progress.
2. You don't need a whole bunch of oil paints to start painting.
3. You don't need a whole bunch of brushes to start painting
4. You can correct with oil paints.
5. You can start a session shaky and then end up satisfied and energized.
No need to be intimidated by oil painting!
Send JB advice, encouragement or virtual high-fives.
Comment below or write to him at firstname.lastname@example.org - he'll read every note.
And if you're not on the email list already, don't forget....