My challenge for this summer in Munich was to come up with 3 portraits. Here's the video showing the journey of each one.
Check out the beginning marks of chaos and see how it gets sculpted into something that describes the essence of the person. I've embraced imperfect marks and imperfect situations as part of the journey. That's life.
It's how I deal with it. That's what counts. Ask yourself: How will I make it work despite the challenges?
- I painted it whenever I had small chunks of time to seize.
- I painted it when I had a migraine.
- I painted it late at night when it wasn't so hot.
- I painted it when I thought it was going nowhere.
- I painted it with a thousand tweaks to the mouth, the nose, the eyes.
- I painted it after the kids had their breakfast.
The thing is: Find a way to make things work.